HOW IT WORKS
We leverage our financing strength, operating efficiencies and deep industry knowledge, to install, own and manage on-site CHP systems. Our clients benefit from reduced costs and predictable sources of electric and thermal energy, without the associated upfront capital and resource commitments.
We like to refer to this process as “Energy 2.0”. Our aim is to:
- Reduce energy costs sustainably
- Generate energy on-site with no capital or operating risk to the customers
- Partner with grid operators to assist in managing energy costs and enhancing reliability
Utilities in North America, have done a great job in building a reliable and safe grid to generate and deliver electricity, which has served us well for the past several decades.
However, new technologies are now enabling us to provide energy (electrical and thermal) to consumers, with enhanced reliability and with economic and environmental sustainability.
What will FVES do?
At FVES, we plan to partner with likeminded, forward thinking Utilities to collaborate and build new Energy Infrastructure 2.0. We will ensure that our energy solutions are tailored for the benefit of energy customers and in doing that we envision our distributed on-site generation assets to be complementary to the Central grid.
Grid 2.0 or Smart Grid will leverage both central and distributed on-site generation assets for next several decades to provide, safe, reliable and cost effective energy to customers.
How will FVES serve its customers?
Our plan is simple. Every customer will benefit from our 3 step approach:
- At no cost to our customers, we will use our customers’ energy data and conduct sophisticated analyses using specialized algorithms to predict and report on energy optimization opportunities.
- We will identify “energy efficiency” opportunities with a compelling business case.
- Lastly, we will develop, build, own and operate a custom on-site generation solution for the optimized energy scenario. FVES will take all of the capital and operational risk and provide the customer with transparent, predictable and low-cost energy.